Are you looking for an experienced Texas personal injury lawyer? If so, you’ve come to the right place. For over 30 years, Jim Adler & Associates has helped thousands of injured Texans in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and elsewhere get the payments they needed and legally deserved — and we can help you, too.
Founded by Jim “The Texas Hammer” Adler, our personal injury law firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases. Often these are for clients who face balky insurance companies which try to deny, delay or underpay claims.
We fight for such Texans’ legal rights to get payments they deserve after being injured by someone else’s negligence, whether in a car accident or in some other way. And if you or a loved one has been injured, we can do that for you and your family, too.
Do I Need to go to Trial?
Don’t worry about your case going to trial. The vast majority of personal injury lawsuits and claims are settled by negotiations out of court, with no trial necessary. We will work hard to gain an out-of-court settlement for you.
Is There A Time Limit To File A Lawsuit?
If you feel that you have a legitimate personal injury case but you did not file a claim because the incident was months ago, then you need to learn about the Texas statute of limitations. Read more about it here
Personal Injury Lawyer Fees and Cost
Also, don’t worry about paying steep legal bills out of your own pocket. When you engage with our law firm, you won’t. That’s because we work on a contingency fee basis, which means we are paid only by winning your case, and then only from a portion of the settlement that you receive as a result.
Such settlements can gain payments for all of your injury losses, including your hospital and medical bills, your rehabilitation costs, your lost wages or salary from being unable to work, and your pain and suffering. Experienced and knowledgeable in determining what injuries are worth, our personal injury attorneys will fight for your right to claim such payments in a full, fitting, and fair way.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
What kinds of personal injury cases do our personal injury lawyers tackle? Many, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Auto accident injuries due to 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, car accidents, bicycle accidents, and accidents caused by vehicle defects due to negligent designs, manufacturing, parts or repairs.
- Injuries due to defective medical devices, or due to defective drugs such as Nexium, Prilosec, Pradaxa and others. We hold corporate drug and pharmaceutical companies responsible for the harm they inflict on innocent Americans, and none could be more innocent than infants who suffer
- Birth defects due to defective drugs the mother was prescribed.
- On-the-job injuries or work injuries. When an employer, contractor, supervisor, parts supplier or other worker causes a work injury to you, we fight for your right to financial compensation.
- Maritime injuries on a ship, boat, vessel or offshore oil rig, drilling rig or platform. These claims often are handled with what is known as a Jones Act lawsuit. An Adler personal injury lawyer also can help persons injured in recreational boating accidents.
- Refinery injuries. We defend the legal rights of persons injured or killed by refinery fires or explosions, which have devastated southeast Texas and elsewhere for many years.
- Dog bite injuries due to the negligence of dog owners. More than four million Americans are bitten by dogs each year, and Texas dog-bite laws have teeth. We hold negligent dog owners responsible
- Burn injuries, which harm nearly half a million Americans each year and often are due to someone else’s negligence.
- Brain injuries, including TBI, or traumatic brain injury. These can be debilitating, lifelong injuries which require ongoing payments for medical and rehabilitation costs, as well as compensation for lost wages.
- Spinal injuries. These injuries can be suffered in a variety of ways — on the job, in a slip and fall accident, in a car crash — and each can cause costly lifelong results, including paralysis.
- Slip and fall accidents. Such accidents often happen because stores, businesses, landlords or employers do not provide safe conditions for workers or visitors on their premises.
- Wrongful death. When a person dies due to the negligence of others, that can lead to a wrongful death civil lawsuit claiming payments for financial losses to their survivors
For these reasons and more, for many years thousands of Texans have turned to Jim Adler & Associates’ attorneys at the law firm’s offices in Houston, Channelview, San Antonio and Dallas.
Such Texans have found that facing corporate powers such as insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies or automakers alone is not the best road to justice. Instead, they’ve engaged a skilled personal injury lawyer from a longtime Texas personal injury law firm that is known for getting results.
They’ve turned to Jim Adler & Associates.
Free Personal Injury Legal Case Review
We can get results for you, too, but we have to hear from you first. Call 1-800-505-1414
or write us today and we’ll give you a free legal review of your case – at no obligation to you. Then you can decide how you want to proceed.
We hope you’ll let us do the heavy lifting for you. So contact us today, and let’s get started.