Major Freeways In Houston
Houston’s 10-county metro area has 575 miles of expressways and freeways. These include:
- Interstate 45 (I-45), also known as the Gulf Freeway, heading south, and the North Freeway, heading north
- Interstate 10 (I-10), also known as the East Freeway heading east toward Baytown and as the Katy Freeway heading west toward San Antonio
- Texas 59, also known as the Southwest Freeway as it connects downtown and Sugar Land
- Texas 288, extending south to Freeport
- US 290, heading northwest to Austin
- Loop 610, encircling the inner city
- Beltway 8, encircling the outer suburbs
We Help More Than Just Houston
Houston resides within Harris, County which is one of the largest counties in America. With that said, we help injured victims from all areas around Houston including, but not limited to: Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy, The Woodlands, Cypress, League City, Clear Lake, Pearland, and more. If you live near or around the Greater Houston area, we can help you.
Hire A Qualified Houston Personal Injury Attorney
The attorneys at Jim Adler & Associates are dedicated to making sure you get the compensation you deserve. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay us unless we win your case. If you sustained injuries from a car accident, 18-wheeler wreck, or at work, we want to fight for you! Call us at 1-800-505-1414 to get a free consultation today.