Your Tough, Smart Lawyers.
- Jim AdlerThe Texas Hammer℠The Texas Hammer™ Famously known as The Texas Hammer and El Martillo Tejano, Jim Adler has been hammering for accident victims for over 50 years, championing “the little guy” against big insurance...Read More
- Bill AdlerThe Hammer Lawyer℠THE VOICE OF THE VICTIMS™ Since Bill Adler joined Jim Adler & Associates in 2011, he has personally helped clients recover over $100 Million in total compensation. Many of his clients...Read More
- Michael GomezManaging AttorneyTireless. Hard-working. Zealous. As the Managing Attorney for Jim S. Adler & Associates, Michael Gomez doesn’t just exemplify these values in his own work. He expects the same dedication from...Read More
- Alexander PriceAttorney Alex E. Price is a zealous advocate for his injured clients and is truly passionate about helping them in a time of need. He believes personal injury law is...Read More
- Angie BooneAngie Boone’s parents told her she’d make a good lawyer when she argued with them as a child. Now she’s proving them right. Having joined Jim Adler & Associates in...Read More
- David SacksInspired by his father to be an attorney at an early age, David Sacks always knew that he was going to be one. David grew up in Houston, Texas where...Read More
- Debra Paiz“As attorneys, we build relationships with clients — relationships built on trust,” says Debra L. Paiz. “Clients trust us to help them with problems they can’t solve on their own....Read More
- Frank RobertsonStarting with his first job delivering newspapers as a boy at 5:30 a.m., Frank W. Robertson understood the value and importance of hard work. Today he works to help clients...Read More
- Garrett MizeGarrett Mize believes the law should help people who need it most. As an attorney at Jim Adler & Associates’ Dallas office, he is proud to seek justice for those...Read More
- Hector RiosAttorney Hector Rios is passionate about righting wrongs and fighting injustices. Hector believes all people have a right to quality legal representation. As an attorney in the Houston office of...Read More
- Jackson WarrenAs a pre-litigation attorney for personal injury cases in the Dallas office of Jim Adler & Associates, Jackson Warren wants to “help people who have been injured get the compensation...Read More
- Karishma Patel SandesaraKarishma Patel Sandesara knows that lives can be entirely disrupted by the stress of being in a car accident, and the complex nature of the insurance industry only makes it...Read More
- Kristin SunigaKristin Suniga knows what it means to be in desperate need, as many people are after being injured in an auto accident. Now a lawyer for Jim Adler & Associates’...Read More
- Kyle Schnitzer“People don’t call their lawyers when things are going well. They call when they’re in trouble. You will be representing people at the lowest, darkest moments in their lives.” When...Read More
- Langdon ‘Trey’ SmithAs senior trial attorney for Jim Adler & Associates, Langdon “Trey” Smith stays busy, and he likes it that way. Handling all aspects of trial and appeal, the litigation lawyer...Read More
- Nick MorrellAttorney Nick Morrell is passionate about representing people in America’s justice system, whoever they may be. “Whether you’re wealthy or from a meager background, educated or not, you should be...Read More
- Ray CantuA native of East Texas’ Piney Woods, Ray Cantu is passionate about helping injured clients get the settlement they rightfully deserve. Having begun his career in the medical social work...Read More
- Robert MarroquinRobert Marroquin was inspired to become a lawyer by the work of Thurgood Marshall and the NAACP in ending segregation in public schools. “My parents attended segregated schools as children,...Read More
- Rory McAnellyAs a briefing attorney in the Dallas office of Jim Adler & Associates, Rory wants to “use every tool the law offers that can help clients receive justice for the...Read More
- Tanner FormanAs a trial attorney in the firm’s Dallas office, Tanner fights tirelessly to avenge the rights of his clients who have been injured by others. Tanner earned Bachelor of Science...Read More
- Travis GrefenstetteTravis J. Grefenstette joined Jim Adler & Associates in 2020 as a Litigation Attorney. Prior to joining Jim Adler & Associates, Travis worked at a prominent Boston law firm where...Read More
Jim Adler, The Texas Hammer®, works with qualified Texas-based attorneys. We’ve spent more than four decades developing a hard-hitting reputation for our firm, and today, everyone in our offices, from legal aides to qualified lawyers, is committed to helping you get the assistance you deserve.
Call 1-800-505-1414 for a free case review today.
We only get paid if we win your case, so you know we will do our best to fight for you.